Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Matchboxes Galore!

After a bit of a creative block, I am back to feeling the creative juices pumping through my veins! I have quite a few projects in mind and have started some of them today. Here are 3 Matchboxes in various stages of completion.


This Pass the Pigs Matchbox is going to be a stocking stuffer for my wonderful husband. It just needs the handle embellishments.








This one will be a stocking stuffer for my Aunt who is flying down to spend Christmas with us. The outside is mostly done, still need to add handles and a few embellishments but the inside hasn't been started yet. I'm planning on doing a nice paper cut silhouette inside.







This one is a witch matchbox. I think I'll list this one in my Etsy shop when it's finished. I have the inside finished but have to do the case and embellishments. As you can see in the picture, the sealer was just added and hasn't even dried yet! :)







They have been keeping me busy tonight and I feel rejuvenated and ready to crank out some serious works! I have some ornies in mind too! Whoo hoo!


Check back for more progress!

No comments: