Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Down Time Doodling

I spent the day doing some research and then scanning several books that I'm considering making into mini readable books. After that I spent some time catching up on my blog reading. A trip to the grocery store to get everything we need for Turkey Day, which was everything except the turkey (procrastination at it's finest). That was exhausting. I absolutely hate to shop for groceries! I can shop for craft supplies all day long! I can go in and out of 50 thrift stores in one day, just don't ask me to grocery shop....ugh.... It was made even worse as 500 other procrastinators were there as well. I waited for 30 minutes at the deli counter alone! Bumping carts, lots of "excuse me" and "I'm sorry" being said. HATE IT!!!


Anyway, tomorrow I have a full plate and I was exhausted from my grocery trip so I sat down in front of the boob tube, wrapped up in a warm, soft blanket, and got out my sketch pad and colored pencils. It's been so long since I've indulged in this guilty little pleasure! Very relaxing too! Here's what came of my down time tonight..




Little Red Riding Hood in colored pencil.



The Way He Makes Me Feel in colored pencil.





In the Frosty Air in artist markers.


Ta Ta for now......
Moriah

No comments: