Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blogging and Project Blocks

I spend an hour or more each day reading various blogs that I follow and can never seem to post to my own! Why is that? I have so many thoughts go through my head. Ideas, opinions, and the like. Why can't I seem to write them down here? I think I'm just still a noob. It doesn't occur to me to write down everything as of yet.

Anyway... I have come to a creative standstill in the past few days. It's not that I don't have anymore ideas, I have tons of them in fact. I just can't seem to get INSPIRED to create any of the ideas I have. I sit at my work table just staring at it's contents, almost beckoning them to speak to me. I am also handmaking a lot of the gifts for my family this year and the gift I have planned for my brother is making me a nervous wreck. I would share what it is but I don't want him to know... so.... ugh. It's so very awesome and if i t turns out even close to what I have in my head, it will be hard to part with it myself. I think I'm just putting too much pressure on myself. Do any of you have a creative "brain freeze" from time to time? How do you handle it?

Off to stare at my table and wait for the great Creative God to tell me what to do next.....

Mini Hugs,
Moriah

No comments: