Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day Fun

Oh my goodness! My belly is FULL! We had soooo much food today! What a great day it was!

I started off the holiday by sculpting some more heads in paperclay for ornaments. These are all in various stages of completion, but I thought I'd share anyway...





After dinner and some chatting, we went back into the studio and I made another matchbox. This one is the first of a series that I have planned. Each will contain a tiny, miniature doll....

The first in the series is Brie.....






Brie is made of beads and wire and stands a tiny 1.75 inches tall. Her hair is made of crochet yarn and is pulled back and secured with a teal bow in the back. The matchbox is decorated in coordinating colors with her name tag included. The pulls are made of teal glass beads and clear Swarovski crystals. I think she's adorable and I almost kept her instead of putting her up for sale. I will be adding her to my shop tomorrow! Keep coming back to see the rest of the series as it unfolds!

I hope you too had a wonderful Turkay Day and aren't facing the number of dishes to wash that I am... :). Stay warm, more later...

Moriah

No comments: