Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cupcake Pincushion Swap

Okay, so I just couldn't leave well enough alone. The swap is for a pin cushion.. that's it. But I wanted to do something extra so I made the coordinating pins. That would have been wonderful enough but noooooooo, I had to one up myself again! So, my lucky swap partner will receive the cupcake pincushion, the handmade cupcake pins AND a coordinating cupcake needle case!!! Yep! I must be in the Christmas spirit! I think I made the needle case a bit too big so when I make the ones for gifts, I'm going to reduce the size. Whatcha think??

UPDATE: Here is the response I received from my swap partner after she received her pincushion set......

Comment: OH MY!!! How wonderfull!!! The set is georgeous!!!! If I could give you a million hearts I would!!! The pins are exquiste, so tiny, yet so detailed!! And the detail in the pincushion itself, well I'm running out of words! The needlebook is great too, and I reallly needed one. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou. Courtenay

So glad she liked everything!!






No comments: