Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Swap Received

In my mailbox, waiting for me was this cute little pincushion and a baby one too! This was what I received in the swap I mentioned several posts back in which I had made a cupcake pincuhion for. It's it cute? I immediately poked a bunch of pins in it and gave it it's new home on my sewing table.



If you would like to participate in swaps run on over to Swap-bot (http://www.swap-bot.com/) and sign up! There are swaps of all kinds to choose from. You don't have to be crafty to participate either, not all of the swaps are craft ones. Even the pincushion swap was make or buy. I'm completely hooked by the swap bug!

After getting over the giddiness of receiving my new pincushion, I worked on the dolls for awhile. I cut out all of the pieces for their clothing and gave hair to the little one. Still working on those. I hope to finish them today.

More later....


Hugs.. Moriah

No comments: