Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Birds, Snails and Gnomes, OH MY!

Hello everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's been so long since I have been able to post.

Here is a pincushion for a set I'm making for a swap... It's still unfinished, but it's finished enough to show...





I collected a bunch of little shells at the beach. I decided to make some little snails in polymer clay to go in them. I'm still working on the styles, but here is an unfinished blue one and a finished orange one....






I also went ahead and finished something for a swap I have signed up for. The swap is for a Gnome ATC. I'm still really new to making ATCs but I love gnomes so I thought I'd give it a try. I drew this image in sharpie and then painted it using watercolor paints. I really like how it turned out, now let's hope my swap partner likes it too! :)



I hope your holidays were filled with friends, family and fun and that your New Year is happy, healthy and prosperous!

Until next time......




Moriah

1 comment:

Jenn D said...

You pin cushion is adorable! I've seen a huge trend in birds lately. I love the little gnome ATC. It's such a nice scene you set up.

JennD from Crafty Nation