Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Projects

I am working on several things today so I will be adding to this post several times throughout the day/night.

I was playing around with PS last night and was trying to figure out how to cut shapes out of patterned pictures and use those shapes to make a picture of my own. I finally figured it out after about 20 minutes of clicking all of the tool buttons! lol. Anyway, here's what I came up with on my first run with it!

He looks rather angry. The next one I make will be a happier one! lol.
Now I'm working on a wee gnome doll inspired by weefolkart.com's gnomes but I changed up the pattern and used a different wooden doll body. He's almost done but not quite there yet. So, I'll post pics and info about him when I'm finished! More to come..

PLEASE STAND BY.....



Okay, finally finished the wee little gnome.. I think he's adorable!







Now I'm off to work on an Owl Bookmark for a swap on swapbot.com! Whoo hoo! OH! Speaking of swaps, I received a little package in the mail today from adoptacritter on Swapbot! Inside was a precious purple needlecase, a thimble and a little pack of gorgeous embellishments! Thank you Tiffany!

Please Stay Tuned......

I finished the owl bookmark for the swap I joined over at Swapbot.com. I used a pattern by the creative folks over at weefolkart.com. It was supposed to be a sewn fabric bookmark but I made it in paper instead. I have no idea who my partner is yet and I may end up having to make another one if my partner hates blues! Hopefully not though. Here's the bookmark..
I guess this will wrap up today's creativness.

More tomorrow.......
Nite!
<3>

No comments: