Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Can't Take It Anymore....

......I have to make SOMETHING!! It's been a full week of no creations! Okay, so I was able to start a painting.. key word there, START one. It has been so hectic with everyone home all week and the back issues and the kids needing, wanting... I broke down tonight and decided I was going to make SOMETHING! I didn't care what, just something to keep my creative juices flowing. (Truth: I'm addicted to my studio and my supplies and if I didn't play with them, I was going to go through some gnarly withdrawls!)

So, I broke out 3 little wood doll blanks, I think they're about 2 inches tall and painted them up.

I still have to give them their gloss varnish, but I just can't stay awake any longer to finish them tonight! It's already 3am and I need to drag myself to bed! Here they are without their varnish...





I feel much better now that I got this out of my system and now I'm off to dreamland!
More Later..
Moriah

3 comments:

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Hi Moriah!

So nice to meet you! By the way ~ I hear ya girl! I haven't made anything for the last three days and I feel like I'm going to explode!

Enchanted Blessings,
Joycee

sassypackrat said...

The detail on the faces is amazing! I have some of these blanks too but have been a little intimidated to start painting. Then there is always the time factor.

Your little ladies are adorable. Are they just for you or do you have another purpose in mind for them?

Amy Beth said...

Hey, Moriah. I love your little wooden dolls. They are adorable. Saw your blog link on your FB. Just popped by to say hello.

blessings,
Amy Beth