Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Natasha

New painting finished!
Hubby and the girls went to a baseball game tonight which allowed me some quiet time so I decided to make another painting.
This painting is on wood and is 5x7. It has a hanger on the back so it can be hung straight out of the box, or you can put it on an easel like I have here..


Natasha and her Hufflepuff Bird friend will be added to the Etsy Shop in just a bit..

Here are some more pics so you can see the detail.


Okay, that's all for today. Are you busy putting Gesso on board books yet?? Well, get busy!!
More Later...
Moriah

3 comments:

sassypackrat said...

This is so cute! I love her dress and headband. The bird is super cute too. Have you though about offering prints of your work?

This week I bought paint and some small canvas and hope to find the time to try and paint again. Haven't really since art school and am a little scared to try, but I've been so inspired by you that I going to do it! I'll share my efforts with you.

Bone*Head*Studios said...

How very sweet!!! These colors of blue and red are so complimentary and gorgeous together!
blessings,Flora

FrumsGlass said...

I love her. And her little friend. The colors in this piece are yummy.