Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

New Blog Design

Okay, so I didn't get to work anymore on the painting... it's just too darn hot! Here it is 2:20 in the AM and it's still TOO HOT! Thank goodness we're getting cooler weather tomorrow and then down right chilly weather for 2 days after that. It's a welcomed occurance after the hot, sticky days of late! I love Florida 8 months out of the year but I really HATE it the other 4! Anyway, I decided to give the blog a make-over.. I was too lazy to design it myself and went with a pre-made one that I found for free on the net. I like it a lot! What do you think?

I'm off to try to get some sleep in this sticky, icky weather... tomorrow I will be starting a new schedule... no computer until after 8pm.. so, if you send me an email or post a comment here, I won't be able to answer you until after 8pm my time. Okay, off I go, let me know what you think about the blog design! Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the contest I hinted at back in February, just haven't gotten it completely together yet! As soon as I do, I'll tell you all about it.

Goodnight friends!

Moriah

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I like the new blog design. It's very colorful.

Chicken Lips said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your work!