Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Studio View and Today's Work

I have to say I truly love being in my studio. My favorite spot is right in front of the sliding glass doors where I can look out at the grass, trees and pond from my seat. There's nothing better than having the door wide open so you can feel the breeze on your skin, smell the smells and watch nature as you create! Here's some pics of what I see from my window (sliding glass door)...






The kids all left for school, the hubby left for work and at long last, there was quiet in the house.. I hurried into my studio to get as many hours, minutes and seconds in as possible before the troops returned. I pulled out the painting I started awhile back for my sister and got to work on it.

I was really good about not being on the computer today. I did cheat and answered a few emails and posted a video on the blog but other than that I stayed off of the computer until after 8 pm.
This is what the painting looked like when I stopped this evening..

I have 3 more animals to put into the painting and I have to finish the 3 that are already shown. I have many little details and some shading and fine tuning to do, but it's coming along. I promised her she'd receive it before July! I'm going to work on it a bit more now that the children are in bed and then I'm going to bed earlier than usual myself.
More Later,
Moriah

No comments: