Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Update

Hello everyone!



I varnished the 3 little dollies I showed you last night and here they are in their finished state..




I've also started working on the mermaid painting some more. I was able to get her hair half way done before interuption! THANK GOODNESS TOMORROW IS MONDAY AND MY WONDERFUL CHILDREN WILL BE BACK IN SCHOOL! Sorry, just had to get that out! What on Earth am I going to do when summer gets here? Anyone know of any free summer camps in my area?? Just 4 hours a day, just 4 little hours is all I need..... Okay okay, enough of that!
Here's a peek at the work in progress pic of the mermaid painting I'm working on..






Alright, now I'm off to make sure hair and teeth are brushed, not with the same brush of course, and to get the wee little ones in jammies and off to dreamland for their big return to school tomorrow. Maybe when everyone is fast asleep I'll be able to work more on the painting. If so, I'll post another wip pic before I go to bed. In the mean time, I just wanted to let you know that I will be listing the 3 little dollies in the Etsy shop this evening. Okay, more later... off I go...
Moriah

No comments: