Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I see you! You can't hide!

Okay folks.....

I posted a Pay It Forward and I know you saw it! So, where are your comments? Are you staying silent because you don't think you'd have anything to offer? Yes you do! You don't have to be crafty to join in the fun! You can do anything as a Pay it Forward! You don't have to have 3 winners either, you could have one winner. It doesn't matter. So, as you can see, you have no excuses! Drop me a line, say hello, and you're entered. How easy is that? Go to the original post to leave your comment. Don't make me blog hop and scold everyone! :) Alright.....go......comment........win stuff.......do a PIF of your own...... Deal?? I knew you wouldn't let me down!

Moriah

1 comment:

sassypackrat said...

Thanks for following through with the PIF. I didn't have very many people interested, but am hoping you do better. It's such an easy thing to do and makes people happy, so comment people and share the love!