Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Painting for My Mom

About a month or two ago, my mom asked me to make her some little dolls. I finally finished them earlier this week and intended on shipping them out to her this past Tuesday. However, I decided I wanted to paint for her as well so I held her dolls from shipment while I painted this painting...




I hope she likes it! I told her if she doesn't she has to send it back because I love it! I also made another Art Journal out of manilla folders and did the cover last night. I don't have a photo of that yet, but I'll take one tomorrow. I have been super lazy lately. I work on this or that at my leisure and just do whatever inspires me. It's been wonderful!

More Later....

Moriah







2 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Your Mom will love her too. She's quite lovely.

Can't wait to see the art journal. I've spent the last hour online looking around for some good directions for having kids make their own.

jan

julie king said...

such a sweet, sweet face she has and i know your mom will love her too!! have a great weekend, moriah!