Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Winner Is.....

So, only one person decided to participate in the Pay It Forward I hosted. Apparently these have been floating around for awhile and people don't want to keep doing them which is completely understandable. I didn't take it personally, no worries.

Mystele was kind enough to play along and I have emailed her already about her winnings. I decided to just allow her to choose which "prize" she'd like.

Anywho... I have been so lazy the past few days! I haven't created anything! I did start a new painting but it's not finished yet. I've been spending a crazy amount of time on social networks too. Bad bad, I know. I'm shooting for Tuesday being a creative day again. Tomorrow we're heading to the beach.

Sorry for not posting any pictures this time, nothing to show you today.

More Later...
Moriah

No comments: