Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wonderful Day

Despite the lack of people interested in doing a PIF, I had a wonderful day. I stayed in my PJs and painted my heart out! I love this painting and have decided to keep it for myself and hang it in my bedroom. I may provide prints for purchase in the future though. Here's "I Give You My Heart"



She is mixed media. Acrylics, watercolor, alcohol inks, fabric, lace, charcoal and pens were used to create this piece. She is painted on wood. I still have to paint the sides black, seal in a matte varnish and add a hanger to the back. I'll finish it up tonight and then hang it tomorrow. Art for me! whoo hoo!

More Later..

Moriah

2 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

I started to post this comment yesterday and then didn't. I think that the lack of interest in the swap may be that people have already done it. If I hadn't already participated, I'd have jumped on your offer in a heartbeat.

Your work is gorgeous.

jan

Kerin said...

She is beautiful. Lucky you that you have an in with the artist. : )

I stopped by to say hello and process the request to join the Mixed Media Art ning group. If you didn't sign up please let me know.

See you in there!!!