Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Art Journal Fun

Hello Bloggy Friends!
I have been dedicating some time to catching up on things that I have been putting off... you know... laundry, mopping, organizing.... the usual. I don't live in filth, but I do tend to live in clutter until it angers me so much that I spend two days cleaning and reorganizing every room in the house. That has been my day today and will also be my day tomorrow. ACK! I did however take a small break and spent an hour or two playing in my art journal. Ahhh.. much better.

I so wish I could win the lottery so I could hire someone to do the cooking and cleaning around here! Then I could spend my days playing with the kids and creating art, guilt free! I'm guessing there are about a million of you out there whom have the same wish...

Here's what I did in my journal and now I'm off to fold more clothing....

(Being an adult sucks! :) )
Lots of Love,

Moriah

2 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

I've got all the supplies ready for making my journal (per your tutorial). Hopefully I'll get it done this week.

Flor Larios Art said...

Feel proud of your art and have fun making it!