Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Gift

For Father's Day I painted a portrait in acrylics, on wood, of my husband based on a little cartoon of himself that he always draws on receipts at restaurants. I waited until he was asleep and then hung it on his computer monitor in his office. He likes it a lot, it made him smile. He has hung it properly on his office wall along with some art that some of his friends have given him over the years.




I'm working on a new project which I'm very excited about! This project is for myself. I am working on a few pieces which I with eventually hang as a grouping on a very blank, empty, wall in my dining room. I'm hoping to be finished with the first one tomorrow and if so, I'll post a pic here.

I hope your week is going well!

Hugs,
Moriah

1 comment:

Janine said...

lol! i love it!