Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Home Again

My goodness! What a weekend! I am so sore! Lol. We had a great time but I am happy to be home and am now taking a vaction from my vacation. I plan on recovering from sore muscles and shin injury and scrapes for a few days.

I must say the show, La Nouba was FANTASTIC! and I highly recommend it if you find yourself in Orlando! We all sat in awe for the entire show.

Disney's Blizzard Beach was also fantastic! No sweating to death at this attraction! Us local Floridians don't usually plan outdoor activities late May through late September! But, the waterpark was perfect! Lots of shade and water! We spent the whole day splashing and laughing. Just noticed I'm using the "!" a bit much.....

The kids were angels 99% of the trip, the staff at the resort couldn't have been better.. my only complaint? The beds we had in our rooms were aweful!! You could feel the springs and I was oh too happy to return home to my waterbed!

I have an ATC I have to have in the mail tomorrow so I'll be doing that in the morning and I'll post it here too.

I didn't take any pictures of our vacation and only a tiny bit of video.. so I guess I won't be sharing anything from the trip. We were just having way too much fun to worry about recording it. It didn't help that I was terrified of ruining the camera in the waterpark either. So, it spent most of the day locked in the locker. Sorry.

Ok, I'm rambling and making very little sense so I'm going to get off of here and get some rest in my comfy bed! More tomorrow!

Hugs,
Moriah

1 comment:

Amy Beth said...

I'm glad you had a great time!