Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More ATCs

Whoo hoo after trying every which way to photograph 2 of the ATCs I made AFTER varnishing them, and only getting pictures with shiny bits all over it, I decided to try to scan them instead. Well, duh!! So, yay, I have pics that aren't covered in spots to share! Here are the 2 ATCs I made for the HOME ATC SWAP...


... and here are the 2 ATCs for the Black and White ATC Swap....




...and here are the 2 ATCs for the Birds Atc Swap...



... and last but not least, here is the ATC for the Simple ATC #3 Swap...



Now I'm off to bed... more later...

Hugs,
Moriah

2 comments:

Ragtree said...

They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I especially love the houses (the swirly black cloud in particular!) and the last bird is just fabulous! Actually, they are all fabulous!

Renee :)

Barb said...

Moriah... I love the birdie and the little girl ATCs....I would be interested in a private swap with you anytime.