Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Petite Portraits

Awhile back I saw a listing on Craig's List for TONS of sample materials from an interior design student for FREE. I had no clue what I'd do with the stuff but knew I'd find a use for them sooner or later. When I got to the lady's home, there was even more than I had expected! Carpet samples, linoleum samples, tile, fabric, Formica, tons of stuff. I loaded it all into the van, brought it home and packed it away. Today I got out the Formica samples. I decided to make some Petite Portraits using them! They are just a bit bigger than an ATC. Without actually measuring them I'd guess that they are roughly 2.5" x 4". I strung some ribbon through the hole in the top and ta-da... marvelous!

That's all I managed to create today... but I'll be working on a few more and and ATC for another swap tomorrow. Stay tuned....

Moriah

1 comment:

Flor Larios Art said...

That is so cool! Great idea...that is why I love art...anything can turn into art...

Thank you so much for following my blog...please come and visit I am having a big sale on my art prints...see you there!
Flor