Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Are You A Diva?

I'm not. I don't have time to be a diva. Okay, I have the "time" but not the drive. I want to be a Diva though. I really do. I want to shop and have a bazillion outfits and shoes to match but where would I wear any of it? I wear shorts and t-shirts every day, all year long and almost all of them have paint, glue, wood stain, clay, etc.. on them somewhere. So, I'm living out my Diva fantasy in this magnet:



Yep, you guessed it, it's 3" X 3" square like the others and is available for sale right over there -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
in my side bar.

Now I'm off to bed. I won't be around much over the weekend. I'm taking the kids to the pool tomorrow and I plan on painting all day Sunday. So, I'll be back on Monday! 'Til then....
Hugs,
Moriah

1 comment:

Flor Larios Art said...

I like your diva fantasy...well it is not a fantasy you are living it...I am a diva here at my home...as long as you are happy and doing what you like.
Have fun!
Flor