Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

Over at my ning site I have started a few groups.

One is an ATC swappers Group where we will be swapping ATCs once a month.

An another group is the Original Art Swappers Group. In that group we will be swapping original works of art that measure 4 inches by 6 inches and we'll be swapping those once a month too.

Finally, I'm in the process of forming a group to participate in a traveling art journal. For that group I will mail out a journal and each member will be able to create one journal page and then mail it on to the next member. Once it's all finished, it will return to me where I will scan all of the pages and publish it through lulu.com for those whom would like to purchase a copy of their own and I will also make the scanned images available to all whom participated.

I would love to see you get involved in these groups! So, what are you waiting for? Hop on over and join! http://mlbstudios.ning.com/ It's free to join and no I don't sell or give out your information to ANYONE!



Hope to see you there!

Hugs,

Moriah

No comments: