Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Picasso Art Lesson ATC Swap

I signed up for an ATC swap on Swap-bot that is the first in a series. I loved the idea! The first "lesson" was Picasso. Here is what the rules state: "...you will create an atc using the style or actual artwork of the artist. These can be collaged or handpainted works of art as long as it is your interpretation of the artists style. Its really a lot of fun and you learn alot about the artist thru research of their works and personalities." So, I went in search of some Picasso inspiration and found a painting titled "At Rest". I decided to try to paint it myself. Obviously I'm no Picasso, but I thought it turned out well. Anyway, here is my copycat of Picasso's "At Rest"...




And here is the original, Picasso Painting>>


Lots of Love,
Moriah

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi Moriah! Love all of your ATC'S!