Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Dolls, Dolls, Dolls!!

I have been a very busy girl! Remember the nesting doll I started a little while back? I finished all three in the set! Whoo hoo! They were so much fun to paint! For those of you interested, I did add them to my Etsy shop! You can also snag them from the sidebar! -------->


I have another set of these that I may just paint and keep for myself. I haven't decided yet. I also started working on two gals that have been sitting on my work table forever! Remember this?


I sculpted these in paperclay a long time ago and just never got around to doing anything with them. Well, today I did some work on them. They're still works in progress but I'm getting there. Their faces are painted and they now have hair. Tomorrow I'll start on the costuming and finishing touches.


So, that's what I've been up to today, along with laundry and normal Mommy duties. It's amazing what one can accomplish when they ban themselves from the computer! ;)

I hope your Thursday was a good one, now I'm off to bed!

Hugs,
Moriah

3 comments:

Janine said...

OMG! Moriah, these are wonderful! I still haven't gotten past my first stacking doll! Hmmmm, maybe another goddess?

Snippety Gibbet said...

Your babuska dolls are adorable!!!! jan

Marsha said...

I mean to post when I saw this the other day! The stacking dolls are AWESOME and so are the busts!!! Doesn't it feel so GOOD when you finally finish something you started!! Like you, I still have MANY unfinished projects, LOL Hugs, Marsha