Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fluffin' Stuff


Grief! Hours and hours of going through EVERYTHING in my studio, well, half of it so far.

First, stuff was climbing up the walls in stacks and piling up on the floor in stacks and I was starting to feel like the walls are closing in on me.

Second, I have misplaced a very important camera accessory that allows me to perch my camera and video camera on my tripod. I cannot begin taping things I need to tape until I find it.

So, because of both of those things, I am purging some of the STACKS of stuff around here and hunting (STILL LOOKING) for that piece for the camera.

I remember unscrewing it from the video camera and putting it somewhere while thinking, "There, now I won't lose it and will be able to find it again". Nope, it's lost and I can't find it again! I hate that! I do it all the time too! Such a waste of my time running around like a mad woman, while talking and cursing to myself, looking for whatever I happend to misplace this time. UGH!

Anyway, I keep losing focus with this post. What I've been trying to say through all of this is that I'm having an online yardsale on eBay to try to raise some cash for my stacks of stuff around my studio. If you're into scrapbooking, you really should check everything out. I thought I'd like scrapbooking, turns out it bores me to tears so now I'm purging a bunch of stuff for it.

That's all, I have to get back to work so I can finish taking the pictures of round one and then start the listings tomorrow. If you wanna check it out, wait until tomorrow afternoon/evening to peek because I won't have anything listed until then.

To find my stuff, search for seller ------> mlb-studios

ACHEW!!!!!!!!! Man organizing kicks up the dust! It's gonna be a late night!
Hugs,
Moriah

No comments: