Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Nosferatu

I don't know about you but I love Vampire stories! I couldn't get enough of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles and Bram Stoker's Dracula was and is one of my favorite movies! So it's no wonder that when I think Halloween, I think Dracula..



Here's #3 in the series of 4. I decided to make this one a little more subdued than the others before him. He is sculpted in paperclay over armature and painted and stained in acrylics. He stands 5.5" tall. I am heading over to my Etsy Shop now to list him!


I give you Nosferatu.........






One more to go!

Once I finish this series, I will be making a dollhouse miniature setting! I know, it's been forever. I think I've had a long enough break that it'll be fun making a few minis again. So, stay tuned for that!


Hugs,
Moriah

No comments: