Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Now Offering Free Art and Craft Tutorials

Hi Bloggie Buddies!

I know I haven't been posting much lately but I've been SOOOO busy! As most of you know, I started a site on Ning. I wanted a place where I could "hang out" with others who are interested in various forms of art, teach a bit and run some paid workshops as well.

I have been working my tail off to offer free tutorials and swap groups and make the workshops as well. I also have been doing hours and hours of computer based admin yuck too. I'm dying to spend more time in the creative part of the studio but the admin part is equally important, blech.

I just wanted to let you know about the new free tutorials section on the Ning site. As of today, I will no longer be posting free tutorials here on my blog. I will let you know when I offer a new one here but in order to view it, you'll now have to head over to the ning site instead. No worries, it's free to join, there's no catch. Just easier on me to keep the tutorials over there.

SOooooooo, I hope you'll join us! COME ON OVER, I DARE YA!


http://mlbstudios.ning.com

Red Rover, Red Rover, I dare EVERYONE to come over?

Hugs, Moriah

No comments: