Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Paper Art Dolls

Do you love creating paper dolls? I have to admit, I'm rather a newbie with the whole paper doll craze but man do I love them! So, it was only logical to share this love on my Ning Site!

I started a group over there to make and swap Paper Art Dolls. I'm really excited about the whole thing. If you'd like to get in on the action, feel free to hop on over and sign up! We'd love to have you!








Here's what we'll be doing in the group:


Each month I'll post a different Paper Doll Template in the group discussions. Those who sign up to participate that month will then download the template and create a Paper Art Doll using that template. I will assign partners and then each of us will swap our dolls with our partner. For now we are just embellishing the dolls any way our heart desires but in the future, we'll discuss themes, colors, whatever.

So, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in participating in, we'd love to have you join us! It's free and fun! Also, if your friends or family enjoys paper dolls, tell them about it too!

Hope to see you there!

Hugs,
Moriah

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I so want to but just don't have the time at the moment and have NO CLUE how to go about doing one, LOL

Hopefully after October I'll have some time to try some new things. I'm looking forward to seeing what classes you are offering!

Hugs,
Marsha