Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monster Under the Bed Doll.. More Progress..

I can't tell you how much fun making this doll has been! You know you're having a blast when hours feel like minutes! Here's my little monster today..

I have finished all of the sculpting on this doll and now I get to start painting and adding fur! I'm really liking how he's turning out and my hubby has said more than once that he wishes I wasn't giving him away. He instructed me to tell Kim that if she doesn't like him to return him and he'll pay the shipping.
lol!
Oh, and those are stuffed animals in the monster's hands, not actual animals. That will be obvious once it's painted and finished, promise! Just didn't want anyone getting upset.. hee hee..
So there you have it... more to come...
Hugs,
Moriah

No comments: