Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OMG, I feel like such a twit~!

Okay so for quite awhile my comments thingy was broken, or so I thought, and I wasn't getting any comments. I had several people email me instead and they told me that they tried to leave a comment but it never showed up. So, out of aggravation, I changed the blog template to a standard Blogger one to try to fix the problem. It worked and now the comments are coming through just fine. BUT......... I just noticed on my "dashboard" page (which i never check except maybe once every other month) that I had 47 comments to moderate!!!

Apparently, the old blog template screwed up and sent comments to moderation but I was never notified of them and didn't know they existed! I feel so bad! I don't even want to think about the number of you who thought I was just ignoring you!! I am soooooo sorry! It would take me forever to answer each of those comments now but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who left comments and didn't get a response! I didn't know they were there!! UGH!!

Okay, okay...getting a grip... Just know that the problem is now solved and I do get your comments now. I'm sorry if you thought I was ignoring you, I would never do that!

Apologetically Yours,
Moriah

1 comment:

Susan said...

Just found your blog - your art is fantastic!