Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Serious Sales Skills

I made these funky little funny face pins for my daughters to sell to their friends.



Today, my oldest daughter came home very excited because she sold one to her friend Kayla! You see, the girls get a 25% commission on each pin that they sell. You can just see the dollar signs flashing in their heads as they count how many pins I make and figure out what their take will be on the sales! My youngest daughter has a Claire's Boutique addiction and can't wait to sell some pins so she can buy some treasures at her favorite store.

If you'd like to purchase one of these silly little feel good pins, just drop me a note and I'll hook you up. They are made of polymer clay and have been sealed with a gloss varnish. Each one is initialed on the back and are available at rock bottom pricing! $4.00 each. The girls receive $1.00 for each pin that sells.

I just love finding ways to get them excited to earn money! I think it's so important that kids learn the value of a dollar earned. Otherwise, they take so much for granted. I love how their eyes light up when they hold that dollar in their hand after WORKING for it. Makes me so very proud and more importantly, it makes them proud of themselves.

Hugs,

Moriah