Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas.....

I know, I know, it's not even Halloween yet and no one wants to start thinking about Christmas already...BUT.... I've been in Christmas production mode here in the studio so I will just apologize now because you will be seeing a lot of Christmas Cheer on the blog for awhile...

I decided not to stain the Santa doll and just leave him as is... Then I started on the Snowman Doll and after staring at him here and there for about 2 hours I have decided that I will be staining him. So, here they are....minus the stain on the snowman.....


They both measure approximately 15 inches tall and are sculpted in paperclay over armature and then painted in acrylics. I'm debating whether to offer them in my Etsy store or here locally. I haven't decided yet.

Tomorrow I'll stain the snowman and then I'm starting on some smaller dolls much like these two. It's been busy busy around here and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love it when I have so many ideas flowing, makes me feel alive!

Hugs,

Moriah

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I am in cuteness heaven over your Santa and Snowman. Did you know I collect snownmen? Anywho, happy to hear you will be making smaller versions that maybe I can afford cause I will snap them up!
Glad to hear you are in a creative flow and can't wait to see what you do next!

magikalseasons said...

Love them both! Much holiday cheer!