Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lil' Bugger....


......an Art Doll for my sister-in-law, Katrina on her birthday..




Lil' Bugger is sculpted in paperclay over styrofoam armature.
He is handpainted in acrylics and on a wooden base.

I hope she likes it! She coming over tomorrow for dinner and cake and we'll be giving her this doll, a mixed media painting that I did for her and a painting from each of my daughters.

All three kids worked on a giant banner that we're going to hang across the garage door tomorrow before her arrival.

Now I'm off to catch a couple of winks before I have to rise and finish the rest of the party prep.

Goodnight all...

Hugs,
Moriah

Today I am grateful for being able to sculpt.

5 comments:

sassypackrat said...

So adorable!

Julie said...

Your doll is so sweet and ooooh, i love everything in your etsy shop! Thank you for entering my give away! : )

Shonna said...

All of your work is amazing!! I have given you an award on my blog. :)

Janine said...

Moriah, so cute! Lucky birthday girl!

Cath Ü said...

love him...
Cath Ü