Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wow...

I was a late comer to the whole Twilight craze. It didn't interest me at all when I first heard about it. I watched the movie online and thought, "Okay, it's better than I thought" but still didn't run out to read any of the books.


About two weeks ago I borrowed Twilight from the library and read it in several sitting over 2 weeks. I was bored, I already knew what was going to happen. After I finished it I returned it and picked up New Moon..


I brought it home Saturday and at about 8:30 pm I got cozy on the couch and cracked it open. 2 potty breaks and 6.5 hours later I read the last page. I haven't read a book cover to cover in more than 7 years! This book had I don't know, about 650 or so pages and I couldn't put it down. Now I'm waiting for Eclipse to become available so i can start that one!
Hugs,
Moriah

1 comment:

Soggy Dog Studios said...

Hey You... I need your address again...did you give it to me a second time? I know I lost it the first time somewhere in my e-mail.... e-mail it to me again when you get a chance, I've got a monster waiting to come see you! :) He has been decorating my house this first part of October - but he needs to fly your way before Halloween gets here :)

You are so talented - Sorry I had an accidental sneak peak on what you have created for me.... but it is sooooo very over the top!!! I love it! I can't wait to see him in person... I had to show my sons and they were "wowed" too!!! :)

Don't forget to e-mail me yoru address again! :) uturn385@yahoo.com