Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Came Early...

I've received a few goodies in the mail the past few days from some lovely folks that I've "met" online in various groups.

I coordinated the Holiday Ornie Swap in the Art Dolls Only Group. We did Naughty and Nice Ornies. I signed up to do one of each. Today I received my "Nice" ornie from the lovely Abi Monroe of An Angel At My Table.

What an awesome package to open! A little bundle wrapped in pink tissue paper. Inside the bundle were some festive little snowflake glitters and a handmade box wrapped in ribbon with a handmade paperclay heart name tag! There was also a coordinating little card from Abi with her Shop Logo burned into a wood disc. Inside the box was a gorgeous little ornament that made me squeal when I saw it. (I'm not the squealing kind, so that should tell you how much I love this ornie!)



Thank you so much, Abi! I'll treasure her always! Please check out Abi's websites and her Etsy Store!

Abi's Etsy Store Abi's Blog Abi's Website Abi's Flikr


I also hosted an ornament swap on my Ning Site. The talented Marina Lenzino of Cherry Pie Stamps sent me a fabulous little ornament that's full of encouragement!

This little cutie has a little locket, a "think Big" charm and the word wish dangling from the bottom of the ornie. The cute little clutch purse charm is darling too! She also tossed in 4 itty bitty little butterfly stamps!! Thanks so much, Marina! She'll be hanging on my tree when we put it up this week!


Marina's Website Marina's eBay Store Marina's Blog Marina's Flikr

I just have one more ornie coming...the naughty one....I'll post about it when it arrives.

Thanks ladies! You've made my day!

Hugs,

Moriah

3 comments:

Abi said...

Wow - I love marina's - she's beautiful! Glad you liked mine too :O)
Happy thanksgiving.....

Jonty said...

Well the Christmas period has officially begun for those who celebrate it so i would like to start my day by wishing everyone who knows me & those who have yet to a very merry Xmas & hope you get everything you asked for & a few suprises besides. Have a great holiday everyone. May your troubles be forgotten over the holiday period & life bring you only joy & happiness to you & your families.


P.S.
I will be working behind the scenes over the weeks before & after Xmas starting tomorrow (my birthday), & i WILL be dropping off the odd picture, HOW TO video & the odd blog & forums updates along the way. Though they 'may' be un-announced here & other places. So check around where you know i hang out. I will be back properly after the New Year period with loads more goodies.

Jonty
http://darksidecreations.blogspot.com/
When things fall to pieces - Make those pieces into something

Cath Ü said...

I love these two...
Cath Ü