Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Felt Snowman Ornaments

I stitched up these three little guys this afternoon. I love them. I'm thinking about making some more in different color schemes. They're made of felt and stitched with embroidery floss. They're about 3.5 inches across..



I have so much work to do! I have commissions to complete before the first of December, some swap obligations on my Ning Site, stock for the Holiday Sale, handmade gifts for family, two sculpted dolls for gifts, ugh..... Has anyone figured out how to add hours to the day yet? How about how to do away with the need for sleep? Any ideas??

Hugs,

Moriah

2 comments:

Marsha (Sassy Mini Dolls) said...

They're cute! That's why I don't take on commissions or anything extra after October so I work on the things I want to :)

Hugs,
Marsha

Cath Ü said...

very cute.. love em..
Cath Ü