Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

First Student Snowman Has Arrived!!

As I posted before, I made a little tutorial on how to make a snowman ornament in paperclay and made it available, for free, on my ning site. One of the members that watched the tutorial sent me a picture of her finished snowman and I thought he turned out awesome!

Here's Marsha's cute little guy...Isn't he just adorable?



Marsha also makes wonderfully Sassy dollhouse miniature dolls. You should check out her site HERE.

Thanks so much for sharing your little snowman with us, Marsha!

Hugs,
Moriah

4 comments:

Marsha (Sassy Mini Dolls) said...

Thank you so much, Moriah, for the tutorial. He was so easy and so much fun to make! A nice break from my dolls. Next thing I may try is the paper doll and then the fabric doll. Hugs, Marsha

Jonty said...

What a great distinctive style. The fun just pours from this piece. It may not be paper mache which is MY chosen media but i have to say i like it 100%. Great stuff lol.

magikalseasons said...

She did a great job! That snowman is adorable!

Cath Ü said...

Cute...
Cath Ü