Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

On My Worktable Today...




Sculpted in air dry clay. Paint.... check. Wig..... check. Now to add her arms, legs, base, doll and outfit. Whew! Busy busy.... How are things going in your neck of the woods? We had record highs yesterday, 82 degrees and HUMID! Yuck. We're back to normal in the low 70s today. Some web friends are looking at single digit temps right now with wind chills in the negative. Brrrr. I'm sending all of you warmth and sunshine from the sunshine state! Stay warm everyone!

I have got to get back to work. I still have tons to do before Christmas, so back at it...

hugs,
Moriah

3 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I dream of 80 degree weather. It was -27 degrees this morning and I had to keep my daughter home from school. Oh I miss those summer days!

niknik said...

Приглашаю к нам охладиться: у нас --20! Морозно и солнечно! А кукла замечательна!

Snippety Gibbet said...

She's going to be such a cutie. You're so creative and industrious.

22 here.