Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've Cleaned Up My Act!

I was really starting to feel like the walls were closing in on me in the studio. There was stuff crammed here and there, piled over there and hidden over here. I had this desktop that came out into the middle of the floor breaking the work area away from the computer area. I just couldn't take it anymore. So, I spent an entire day purging, cleaning, dusting (OMG the dust), reorganizing and getting more space in here to breathe.

Take a look at the before and after in the video below:





Show me your studio!

Stay warm everyone! I'm f-f-f-f-freezin'!

Hugs,
Moriah

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Loved taking a peak at your studio. I personally didn't think it was that bad to start with so that'll give you an idea of what mine is like, haha. Love your cat too :)

Dreamspirations Gallery said...

Great job on the clean-up and reorganizing :) Liked seeing your setup... gave ME some ideas. Oh! And your kitty is such a SWEETY! Beginning to wonder if every crafty person owns at least one cat! ;)

sassypackrat said...

Your studio looks great! Want to come up here and organize mine? I just look at it, shake my head and pretend it's not a mess! I can't wait to see what you do to that cabinet, I know it'll be awesome! I so embarrassed to take pictures of my studio but I'll think about doing it.

Rella said...

You thought that was bad, eh?? lololol I can't EVEN show mine.

Good job on the clean up...are you for hire?

xox Rella