Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cough...Hack....Ugh...

Sorry I have been missing for awhile. My daughter caught THE flu, had to be admitted due to her asthma and now I have it too.... I have had to stay in my bedroom so I don't get the other kids sick too so I haven't been able to work on anything for almost a week.

My daughter is back home and today is feeling MUCH better! I wouldn't say I feel great but as long as the fever stays handled, I seem to be okay. My throat is a little sore and my ears are bothering me but other than that, I'm doing fine. It helps that I have a wonderful husband who takes care of me when I'm ill! He just ROCKS!

We were supposed to be in Bradenton today to do some volunteer work for the Disney program, but alas, we obviously had to cancel. Hopefully I'll be able to find another charity all of us can help and reschedule. Our apologies to the Gulfcoast Girl Scouts for not being able to help.

Okay, enough sicky talk. I'll be back as soon as I can!

Hugs,
Moriah

8 comments:

Joyce said...

I hope you qnd your daughter feel better real soon. Take care

Hugs
Joyce

Sarah said...

Oh no! I hope you and your daughter feel much better soon. I received my lovely little crystal ball and other magic arts paraphernalia-which reminds me-I must leave feedback! They are so sweet!

Mila said...

Hi Moriah :) I hope you & your daughter feel better soon!
Hugs,
Mila :)

Bea said...

Get lots of rest, whatever is going around is nasty. Isn't it nice to have a partner that takes good care of us when we are sick?
:)Bea

Sue said...

Moriah, I'm so sorry that you caught the flu, but I bet you start to feel much better just having your daughter back home with you.

Rest, drink lots of fluids - and get well soon!

*smiles*

Sue

Jonty said...

I hate it when any of mine (only 3 left living at home now thank God 3 with theyre own places now) get ill. Having a big family means the illness goes around & around & aro...

Get well soon it's not the same when such fantastice artists as yourself aren't working or posting on theyre blogs.

LMPartdolls said...

Hi Moriah,
Nice to meet another Floridian doll artist! I apologize for not stopping in sooner and wishing you well wishes and to see what you have been up to. I have that nasty cold but this week myself. Miserable stuff I might add! Glad your daughter is now home from the hospital and is on the road to recovery. I also like your newest creation you have stringing along. I'll have to check back to see how it turns out!

Hugs,
Lori

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Take care and glad to know your art now! Blessings.