Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quick Hello

Hello everyone! I'm back from the land of cough and hack! We have so much going on here at the betterly Homestead that i just haven't had a minute to share all of the things that I'm dying to share with you. There's stuff from our trip to the fair, a new addition to our family and and and...... Sigh..... I hope to be able to get the posts and video finished soon to share. in the meantime...

A OWOH update.. As of the time of this post, we have 334 entries for the OWOH Giveaway! How awesome is that?! I'm very excited about the whole thing. I will be cutting off comments and not allowing anymore entries at midnight on Feb 14th, Eastern Standard Time. To determine the winner, one of my minions, ahem... children will draw out two names from a box. I will be video recording it and will post the video on my blog sometime Monday evening. I will also contact the winner if they left a way for me to contact them. The winners will have 72 hours to get in touch with me and provide a mailing address or I will have my minion draw another name. So, keep your fingers crossed and GOOD LUCK!!

Now I have to get going as I have a very special "person" to pick up who is very excited to join our family today. More later..

1 comment:

The Josie Baggley Company said...

Hi Moriah! Glad you're over the sniffles! wow that was SOME comment reaction-not surprised btw! I'm sure your minnions (haha I lkie that!) will be fantastic at the draw. Who are you picking up?mmmm
Rainey
Have a Love filled weekend