Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In My Defense


I know I've been a bad blogger lately but in my defense I have been doing lots of STUFF. Lots of life stuff, redecorating stuff, errand stuff, and a bit of art stuff. With the new computer and getting all of the info transfered to it and planning and loading programs and blah blah blah, I have been pretty scarce online lately.
Soooo, i thought I'd drop by really quick and share with you some pictures of the current Art Doll I'm working on....



Okay, now back to LIFE STUFF... I have to head out to a much dreaded dentist appointment...sigh...
Hugs,
Moriah

7 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Oh I can't wait to see the next step!

Lynn said...

It's amazing how you can sculpt a face like that, your are so talented!

Janine said...

Moriah what a fantastic start! Aren't these fun to make?

Jonty said...

I like the concept. I assume your going to make the doll 'flow' from the wood as if it is wood too?. I love the idea & look so far awesome. Waiting for updates like crazy lol.

The Josie Baggley Company said...

Lookin good! and wow what a cleavage this girly will have!lol
Yep it's difficult sometimes to have ANY time left over in your day to dedicate to online communications...but your worth waiting for ;)
Good luck at the dentist *cringe*-I really should go now myself as I can only eat on one side of my mouth now!
Rainey

The Josie Baggley Company said...

...your BLOG IS worth waiting for (left that bit out! ;) )

xx

Deedra said...

OMG!!! This is going to be SO AMAZING!!!!! I can't wait to see it when it's done!

Hey - when you get a chance, stop by my blog! I've got something for you!

http://foxyblueandfamilytoo.blogspot.com/2010/03/award-for-moi.html