Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Changes..

Now that Blogger has added Pages as a feature for the blogs, I have changed the blog template to a really clean, no fuss design and added pages at the top. You'll be able to get more information by clicking on the tabs in the menu bar at the top of my blog. I'm still working on everything and adding content but I'm so happy they added this ability!

For those of you that follow my blog via RSS feed, please go to the actual blog page occassionally to see new content added.

Okay, back to work...

Moriah

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Oh wow I didn't realize that was part of the new features! So cool! Guess I be re-doing mine now too!

I received the wonderful little match box doll and am so thrilled with her! I'll blog about her as soon as I can.

Sharon said...

Just stopping in to say HI and Thank You for stopping in to see me too.
I just noticed the new blogger feature and haven't had time to check it out. I'm in the mood for a whole new look too. Thanks for showing me what I can do. Now I'm off to click on every tab.

Heather's Haven said...

It looks great! I love all your new pages!

Sherry said...

I'm a follower to your blog (since OWOH) and popped in today and saw your amazing video tutorials, using the new feature at the top. Loved them, especially the portrait ATC and friendship doll - very inspiring - thank you!