Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Couldn't Sleep....

.... so why not work???
I put aside the fairy to work on more tomorrow and then headed off to bed. After staring at the ceiling for an hour, I gave up on sleep and went back to work in the studio.
I started sculpting this little cutie this afternoon. I just finished sculpting her and added her skirt and now I'm getting ready to paint after I get the rest of the clay dry. I think this is where I'm going to stop with her for tonight and try to go back to bed. Tomorrow I'll trim up her skirt and prep her for paint.



I'll get busy on painting her and working more on the fairy tomorrow afternoon, so stay tuned.....
Goodnight!
moriah

4 comments:

Jonty said...

I hate sleepless nights like that. It's good to see yours are productive though lol. If i started on what went throuh my mind on such occasions i'd be at it all night & still not be finished lol. Looks great can't wait to see the painted finish.

Regina said...

It's ashame our muses don't seem to ever want to sleep...LOL!!! So excited to see this lil cutie finished.

Hugs,
Regi

sassypackrat said...

At least you were productive in your sleeplessness! Too cute!

Deedra said...

Hey Moriah!

Thanks for letting me know that you haven't received the painting yet! Best to stay on top of those things! I did, however, only manage to ship it out last week, so I'm sure it will get there some time by the end of this week. Keep me posted!

Hugs,

Deedra