Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Magnet Swap...

Debbie over at ontherefrigeratordoor.blogspot.com hosted a magnet swap and I couldn't resist signing up.

I was paired up with Gina over at unpinklife.blogspot.com.

Today I received the magnets that Gina picked out for me from a seller on Etsy. They are so pretty and so colorful. They look amazing on my boring white refrigerator! They are really small, like the size of a scrabble tile and yet they are so pretty and lively! Apparently, they are prints of the seller's silk designs and I love them. Thanks so much, Gina!






I sent Gina 3 of my handpainted and collaged house magnets....I kept the blue one...


Thanks for a fun swap ladies!
Moriah

2 comments:

Jonty said...

I bought some blank fridge magnets a while back intendinig to do something with them. Sadly they are still in my little art 'bits n bobs' tool box awaiting that all inspiring theme to burst into my head. Nothing yet but i have been following this post hoping something might come to me lol. Cool post by the way lol.

Debbie in Nashville said...

The magnets you created are just beautiful! And what a great find on Etsy by Gina.

Have a great weekend!