Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Moving Right Along..

Remember this???




I started working on her again yesterday. I thought (and so did others) than her boobs were just a bit too big so the first thing I did was give her a breast reduction. Wow! Did you hear the gasps and groans of the male readers?? my goodness!

Anyway, after her breast reduction I gave her some paint, a bit of decoration on her dress and face and finally i gave her hair. I'm not done yet, I still have to make and add her wings, arms and some bits and bobs here and there but I thought I'd give you a peek at where I'm at with her now.





I think I'll wait until tomorrow to start on the wings, or maybe not. I'll stare at her for a bit and decide. What's on your work table??

Moriah

2 comments:

Jonty said...

The colours look awesome. Not to mention the solomn expression too. Love it so far.

sassypackrat said...

I love her face!