Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Working On Something New!

I have been looking into BJDs (Ball Jointed Dolls) for awhile now but couldn't really find a whole lot of info about them.  It was pretty clear how it all worked but i didn't know how to string them.  A great friend of mine sent me a link to a site that showed you how to string them and Viola! it all came clear. 

So, if you have been following this blog for awhile, you know that i like to do small and tiny.  So, why shouldn't my first BJD be tiny??  I'm working on it tonight, until I run out of steam and as of the typing of this post, I have completed the breast/chest piece - minus the drilling out of the center and arm holes. 

As you can see in the pics below, it's tiny!  I'm really excited about it and hope it turns out how I have it planned!  If you never see updates, you'll know it tanked!  lol.





Back to work.....

Moriah

1 comment:

Jonty said...

Oh i appologise for not geting this example jointed doll finished to send you hun. But i see you have figured out a working method now. Your version is much smaller than i was making as it turns out lol.