Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A little water, a dash of sun and a WHOLE LOT OF WORK....

..... makes me a very exhausted girl!

I know my blog isn't very happenin' lately. Believe it or not, I'm actually doing A LOT. I just don't have anything I can show you yet. I'm working on some things that I'm not ready to launch yet, keeping up with the veggie garden, being mom and wife (aka SLAVE), preparing to travel in a few weeks, meeting some folks in person that I've been chatting online with for awhile now, recording videos, making stuff, etc etc etc.....

Since I can't show you anything I'm working on at the moment, how about a peek at the garden?

Here's a video I shot today of it. I didn't edit the video or make it fancy, no time. lol




Hugs,
Moriah

4 comments:

Jonty said...

The garden looks great i miss being able to garden lol. To increase the size of tomatoes & cucumbers nip off some of the young growths. Then the plant can pour more ressources into the reduced crop. It will make some huge fuit lol.

sassypackrat said...

Your garden is wonderful! I recently planted mine in containers and they aren't as far along as yours but I hope to get some good tomatoes and peppers.

You've got me so curious about what you could be "launching"!?

Sue said...

Wow, your garden has really taken off from your last video that you did on it. It must be really exciting to see the veggies and fruits starting to sprout. (Hee, can you tell that I am NOT a gardener)

Sue:)

Pattee said...

Moriah I love your garden...

The thing I learned about blueberry bushes (it took me years to find this out) you need at least 3 bushes at least to get berries~

Go figure!
Pattee